Slip And Fall Lawyer Media, PA

Attorneys for People Injured in Falls in Pennsylvania

Have you been injured after slipping and falling on ice, snow, spilled liquid, a cracked surface, or another hazard in a supermarket, on a sidewalk or elsewhere? Are you wondering how to pay for your medical expenses? Have you had to take unpaid leave from work or endured pain and suffering due to your accident?

At Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C., we help slip and fall victims who have been injured due to property owners’ negligence. From our offices in Media, Pennsylvania, and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, our personal injury lawyers represent clients throughout Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery County and the and Greater Philadelphia area.

We offer free initial consultations, and you will pay no fees unless you are compensated for your injuries. Contact us to get the help you deserve.

Personal Injury

Preserving the Evidence to Make Your Case

If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall incident on someone else’s property, you may be legally entitled to compensation. However, in order to get that compensation, you will need to present evidence that your accident could have reasonably been avoided by the property owner.

The quicker we can move to preserve evidence of your accident, the better. In some cases, we will need to file a lawsuit in order to preserve security videos and other evidence belonging to the property owner.

If the property owner violated a code or regulation, or committed another obvious error such as failing to place mats in the produce aisle of a supermarket, demonstrating that fact should entitle you to compensation. In other cases, it may be necessary to prove that the property owner or staff knew about dangerous condition and did not move quickly enough to do something about it.

Holding All Property Owners Accountable

Property owners have a responsibility called premises liability to either remove or warn people of dangers on their property, particularly when it is open to the public or when people are invited onto it.

The highest duty of care is owned by retail stores. Homeowners and the landlords of apartment buildings are also required to watch out for the safety of visitors. Under Pennsylvania law, it is more difficult, but still possible, to get compensation for a slip and fall on government property such as a school.

Contact us to discuss the specific circumstances of your accident with an experienced attorney who can explain your legal rights.