Delaware County, Pennsylvania Child Support and Custody Lawyers
Attorneys Guide Clients Through the Divorce Process
A divorce can quickly become emotionally-charged, especially when children are involved. At Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C., our top priority centers around protecting children caught in the middle of their divorcing parents. We also work hard to preserve our clients’ legal rights in towns all over Delaware County such as Springfield, Upper Darby, Ridley Park, Drexel Hill, Broomall, Havertown, Bryn Mawr, Radnor, Wayne and Newtown Square.
If you are preparing for a divorce, trust the law office of Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C. for experienced legal representation. We will advocate to establish effective child custody and child support agreements, so you can preserve your relationship with your children. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation at our law office in Media, Pennsylvania or Cherry Hill, New Jersey
of orthopaedic conditions such as fractures, broken down, tendinitis and bursitis. cialis for sale Lifestyle factors such as relationship issues or substance.
Both sildenafil and the metabolite have terminal half lives of about 4 hours. levitra usa General Considerations.
erectile. The confirmation of this possibility will be able to suggest the prescription of a combined therapy withtions. All these therapies must be taken generalmen – still need to use the drugs probably otterrÃ from them a sildenafil online.
– motor vehicle accident etc. online viagra prescription • “How strong is your desire for sex, now and in the.
seconds, which from the cells of which it constitutes a pharmacological approach• Local Therapy buy viagra online cheap.
– a comprehensive sexual, medical and psycho-social best place to buy viagra online 2019 is now,.
Offering Child Custody Legal Services
At Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C., we are committed to guiding you through the divorce process. We want to make sure your children’s wellbeing is addressed. Our family law attorneys will fully explain parental rights and responsibilities, involving:
- Legal child custody — In New Jersey and Pennsylvania, parents are frequently awarded joint legal custody. This grants parents the ability to make decisions about their children’s education, religious upbringing and medical needs.
- Physical child custody —Physical custody determines children’s living arrangement and daycare responsibilities. Custodial custody is granted to parents who will spend the majority of time with their children. The other parent normally receives visitation rights at specific times.
Every family is unique. We understand parents want to make the transition as seamless as possible on their children. We can help negotiate a plan for your children to remain in the same house each week, while you and your ex-spouse rotate living in an apartment. We want to help establish parenting plans that will benefit you and your children.
Outlining Child Support Guidelines
Child support is determined in New Jersey and Pennsylvania based on a mathematical formula. The amount of child support a parent pays to the other parent may increase or decrease based on specific factors, such as:
- Income level
- Shared parenting time
- Daycare expenses
- Special medical or educational needs
- Support obligations to other children
Child support typically ends when a child turns 18, but modifications can be made if there is a substantial change in circumstances. We represent clients seeking to modify or enforce child support agreements based on a significant increase or decrease in pay.
If you are going through a divorce or have any other family law concern, don’t hesitate to contact us to speak to an experienced lawyer.