A Full-Service Law Firm Serving Delaware County, Pennsylvania
When you need assistance with a legal matter, you can rely on the professionals at Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C. Located in Media, Pennsylvania, we help clients throughout Delaware County and the Greater Philadelphia area in personal injury, family law, workers’ compensation and criminal defense.
Seeking Compensation for Accident Victims and Injured Workers
If you have been injured, or a loved one has been killed in an accident, we can help you pursue compensation under personal injury, wrongful death or workers’ compensation law. The attorneys at Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C. handle a wide range of cases, involving:
- Car accidents: If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to the negligence of another, we can protect your rights while avoiding insurance company hassles.
- Truck accidents: We handle many truck accident cases involving serious circumstances such as catastrophic injuries and death. Rather than trying to deal with insurance companies on your own, contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation.
- Slip and fall cases: We vigorously hold property owners accountable for serious accidents stemming from dangerous on site conditions.
- Medical malpractice: Pennsylvania laws make it important to contact an attorney quickly if you have been injured by a medical error.
- Catastrophic injuries: Long-term accident injuries such as spinal cord or head injuries deserve expert attention.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in an accident, we will fight to help you hold the responsible party accountable.
- Workers’ compensation: Workplace injuries are covered by special legal procedures. Our workers’ compensation attorneys can help.
The attorneys at our law firm are fully prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. For accident injury cases, we charge no fees unless we get you compensation.
Offering Legal Services in Criminal Defense
At Giribaldi & Manaras, P.C., in Media, Pennsylvania, our legal team includes skilled criminal defense trial attorneys. We are prepared to defend individuals facing serious charges, including:
- Drug offenses: Our criminal defense attorneys will aggressively protect your constitutional rights if you’ve been accused of a drug crime, theft, assault or another serious offense.
- DUI/drunk driving: An arrest for drunk driving could result in jail time, fines and license suspension. We will explore all of your options to determine if law enforcement made errors in conducting field sobriety or breathalyzer tests.
- Habitual drunk driving offenses: If you have been charged with a second or third DUI/DWI, you face serious criminal penalties including mandatory jail time, license suspension and hefty fines.
- Criminal record expungement: If you’ve been convicted of a crime and paid your debt to society, we may be able to help you clean up your record.
Providing the Range of Legal Services You Need
Our goal is to provide you with legal guidance through all the steps of life. We are a full-service law firm that can help you with legal needs in a wide range of areas, including:
- Divorce: We handle family law matters ranging from uncontested divorces to high-net-worth divorces involving child custody, child support and property division.
- Real estate law: We can represent you in a residential or commercial real estate sale or lease transaction.
- Business law: Our business attorneys will guide you through the process of starting a new business and negotiating business agreements.
Contact Us Today
When you need an attorney that you can trust, don’t hesitate to contact us. We provide free initial consultations and accept personal injury cases on a contingency basis — you will pay no fees unless you are compensated for your injuries.